I was wondering if there was a book out that had an explanation of each
commands output. For example, I know the usefulness of the command show
controller but there is also a lot of information in the output that I'm not
able to decipher. Does such a reference exist? I was hoping to find a book
so I can have a hard copy. I know there are a lot of books that tell you
every command, like the Cisco IOS Software Command Summary, but I'm having a
hell of a time find one that explains the output of commands. Thanks for any
help you can give,

Lance Warner
Network Operations Center
First American Corporation