I am preparing for the CID exam and have a question that I need some help
resolving.  The CiscoPress CID book states on page 329 that a T1 uses
in-band signaling and a E1 uses out-of-band signaling.  I also have the
Boson CID test #1 and it states that both use out-of-band signaling.  I
wrote to John Swartz, the author of the boson exam and he told me that they
both use out-of-band signaling.  Is this in fact correct??  I looked on CCO
and found two different answers.  My theory is that a regualar T1 uses
out-of-band and a fractional T1 uses in-band.  Can I please get some help
with this one.

thanks,

Skin-e