Hi All,

I am heaving more then 40 remote sites using Frame Relay and as backup
we are using ISDN. All the remotes sites has RTR's 2600 in place and the
some config. and image file.
However one of the site it has only ISDN and is geting data duplicates in
AUX port (we are capture data to the aux port by using
udptn protocol).
If I am doing debug in this RTR : RTR#debug udptn
I am seeing also duplicates of data.
Has anyone seeing this ? How do I fix this problem.
Thank you for your help.

Mike