Joseph,
I'm pretty sure you can't back-to-back frame relay without using something that acts as
a frame relay switch (i.e. 2520.)  Frame relay relies on the cloud or frame switch to
route the (layer 2)frame packets, even in a point-to-point scenario.
Good Luck,
Peter Diffin CCNP w/VA, CCIE written, MCNE, MCSE, NNCSS