----- Original Message -----
From: Jeroen Timmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 'Andre' Paree-Huff' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; McCallum, Robert
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; 'paul brown'
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 6:09 AM
Subject: RE: CCNP CERT !!

What's all this bragging about ??

Isn't this group here to help eachother out with problems and with exams and
stuff ?!?!?

I do not want to have my mailbox full of mail off people who made CCNP or
something else in a few days or weeks or months etc.

sincerly yours,

JT