On 13 Oct 2000 14:52:32 -0400, Alldread AK2 Robert J
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
:
:       Well, I just got back from the CID test.  It was a doozie...the WAN
:part kicked my butt.  I didn't pass as well as I would have liked to but I
:did pass.  I talked to Priscilla last night and she gave me some encouraging
:words (they really helped calm my nerves).  I got 80% on 2 of the sections
:and 75% on two others....WAN was a 52% (frame-relay and x.25)  and SNA was a
:42%...and the infamous security question 0%.  I am convinced the question is
:worded wrong.

I passed CCDA and CID today.  Also missed the security question and agree
with you about the wording.  CID 3.0 640-025 is an old-style test.  100
questions, two hours.  You can mark and go back, and the scoring is in
percentages as opposed to the 300-1000 scale range.  Passing is 65%.
I was weakest in SNA, then desktop protocols.  Did well on WAN and TCP/IP,
100% on intro.

So I'm now a CCNP/CCDP.

--
Jay Hennigan  -  Network Administration  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NetLojix Communications, Inc.  NASDAQ: NETX  -  http://www.netlojix.com/