Well, I just got back from the CID test.  It was a doozie...the WAN
part kicked my butt.  I didn't pass as well as I would have liked to but I
did pass.  I talked to Priscilla last night and she gave me some encouraging
words (they really helped calm my nerves).  I got 80% on 2 of the sections
and 75% on two others....WAN was a 52% (frame-relay and x.25)  and SNA was a
42%...and the infamous security question 0%.  I am convinced the question is
worded wrong.  Oh well...thanks to everyone for there encouraging words with
this exam.  I am so glad I passed on the first try...

Thanks,  Skin-e

p.s.  Priscilla, I already ordered your book(Top Down Network Design) and
plan to use it to supplement my knowledge on designing networks.  I have
heard nothing but great reviews of it.