Well, yes and no...  I just passed BCMSN the other day, and I used Boson
along with the Karen Webb book and the CCIE LAN Switching book.  The Boson
questions are good and overall are more difficult than the questions on the
exam.  They make you delve deeper into some of the areas and make you really
think about the stuff.  However, the questions for the most part were
nothing like the test questions--the test seemed a lot more tilted towards
people with hands-on experience, asking what different LEDs and colors
signified which events, etc.  Overall the test was easy, and with Boson you
will probably pass.  Experience is the key though.  Of course, I only had
Boson's BCMSN test #1, perhaps test #2 is different.  Anyway, long answer to
a short question, hope that helps.  Good luck on the exam.

~Seth~