Hi,

  I have a question regarding VTY line and it's configuration...atleast in
CISCO

1) One can have individual configuration for each vty line...suppose i have
configured 2 VTY lines to give telnet access..but with different password...

Now suppose, no one has opened a session with the configured router..if i
try to telnet....by default it will go to VTY 1..suppose i know only VTY2
password..then i can't telnet to that router...otherwise i have to open one
more telnet session so that i will land in VTY2

My question is,is it possible to direct my telnet session to specific vty
line..eg: telnet 1.1.1.1 VTY 2....so that i can give different passsword to
different line...

2)access-class <acl name> in|out...what is the importance of this command in
line console 0 context...how one can filter based on ip address..for console
session...

i tried many combination i did't get much..out of it..
..
Can some one give me reference where i can go through for these topic....i
tried cisco site...

Could some one highlighht on this....