did you create an access-list and specify the pptp addresses no be NATed as the packets
leave the pix?

Assuming the pool is 10.10.20.1-10.10.20.254 and the internal address are
10.10.10.1-10.10.10.254

access-list 100 permit ip 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0 10.10.20.0 255.255.255.0 this will
specify the address that you will not NAT

nat (inside) 0 access-list 100 tells the pix no to NAT the address in access-list 100.

here is a link to Cisco's PPTP sample PIX config.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/110/pptppix.html

hope this helps.

Todd
CCNP/CCDP