Hi All,

 I would like more information on the CCIE lab (R&S).  If anyone has
attempted/completed the lab, can you please tell me more about the two day
experience.  How much detail do they ask you to configure on the network?
How do they evaluated what you have done/created on the first day and fixed
on the second day?  Do they include DECnet, IPX, IP, and AppleTalk?  Will
they add a PIX firewall, CiscoSecure or any other Cisco software running on
a server to the equation ?

 If anyone is looking for a (almost)CCIE in the US please take a look at my
CV on http://www.geocities.com/jacquesa_2000/jacquesallison.htm

 Regards,

Jacques Allison

CCNP, MCSE, ASE