Here's one for all you Cisco Mentors out there.

I have recently installed a Catalyst switch 6500 here in the hospital.
I have a direct T1 from my local ISP to this site.

My Challange is to:

Route all HTTP traffic from my client p.c's via default gateway 172.16.1.3 (port 80) to my PIX Firewall(linux server/ Red Hat)172.16.1.163 (port 8002)

in other words, every p.c. that has internet access will go directly to default gateway then to the firewall and gain access to the local isp.

I am playing around with access-list / extended access-list

welcome any solutions / resolutions to this problem.