The default route for your default gateway should be the PIX and that should do the trick.  Otherwise, if you just want port 80 and nothing else, you'll need to use route-maps.  Personally, I would put the PIX in front of the default gateway (router) rather than beside it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mark Kinley
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 3:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: here's a challange....

Here's one for all you Cisco Mentors out there.

I have recently installed a Catalyst switch 6500 here in the hospital.
I have a direct T1 from my local ISP to this site.

My Challange is to:

Route all HTTP traffic from my client p.c's via default gateway 172.16.1.3 (port 80) to my PIX Firewall(linux server/ Red Hat)172.16.1.163 (port 8002)

in other words, every p.c. that has internet access will go directly to default gateway then to the firewall and gain access to the local isp.

I am playing around with access-list / extended access-list

welcome any solutions / resolutions to this problem.