>From Cisco Site, you can easily find out your required feature set IOS.

Faisal.

"Hubert Pun" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a Cisco 3620 with

cisco 3620 (R4700) processor (revision 0x81) with 18432K/6144K bytes of
memory.

and

DRAM configuration is 32 bits wide with parity disabled.
4096K bytes of processor board System flash (Read/Write)

I need to do a lab with DLSw and also IPX, Appletalk (but not ISDN)

How do I know which IOS version to use?  IS there a quick way to check
it? Or I have to download every single IOS image and check it?

Thanks

Hubert