Hi,

You can go to the cisco web site and browse through
the release notes/order by product # pages. These
pages contain many tables cross referencing features
to which feature set they are in.

Or you can use Feature Navigator (need CCO) to choose
features you need and it will tell you what IOS has
them. On the last page, if you select ALL release, the
output will contain the feature set name, image name,
and memory requirements. As well as a link to find out
what all the features are in a particular image.

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/FeatureNav/FN.pl

- Erick B.