first,I use "copy run tftp & copy flash tftp" to backup
and second ,I think I should erase my flash,and copy the new version IOS
with "copy tftp flash" command,but I can't erase the flash,it tell me the
flash is unwriteable?how can I do?
and the name of the old IOS is "igs-in-l.110-4",but the name of the new IOS
is "igs-p-l.111-18.bin..bi" ,I want to know what 's the diffience of the
names,is the new one for IPX only or IP only?please tell me more details
about the name of the IOS file which is in FLASH
thanx