On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, Steven wrote:

> > Cisco Networkers 2000 in Beijing, 16-17 Oct
> > (Registered the CCIE exam study activity in this party!)
>
> I met several CCIE Lab proctors in this conference,
> (CCIE Power Session, Beijing - October 2000)
>
> Mike Reid (Canada, [EMAIL PROTECTED])
> Bill Parkhurst ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> Jeffery Zhang(Singapore & Korea, [EMAIL PROTECTED])
> Vincent (Beijing, [EMAIL PROTECTED])
>
> Here are some information got from CCIE Power Session, FYI
>
> 1. IOS 12.0 for CCIE Lab Router
> 2. Decnet gone forever
> 3. DLSW+ for IBM Network, no other SNA problems
> 4. ATM LANE has been removed from R/S Lab
> 5. IPSec and firewall feature are possible
> 6. 6 Routers for CCIE R/S lab (not include Terminal Server router)

wow this is good news.  Decnet isn't really hard though..........., I look
at that as easy points, but they probably removed since its not in as wide
use anymore.  I am glad ATM LANE is gone, simply because access to ATM
LANE equipment isn't very conveinent for most......

Does anyone have any official links that corraborate some of the above?