If you simply wish to filter out all updates *except* the Netware file servers you can
use an output sap filter on the wan interface of *each* router. (I am assuming that you
have IOS feature sets on your routers which support IPX.) For example:

Router A
ipx routing

access-list 1001 permit -1 4
access-list 1001 deny -1      <------ not necessary due to implicit deny but I prefer
have it in there for readability

interface s 0
 ipx network AC
 ipx output-sap-filter 1001

interface e 0
 ipx network A

After you implement the output sap filter, wait 60 seconds and do a show ipx servers.
The non-server entries for the remote sites should go away. Check out the link below
for
more information.

As for implementing IPX EIGRP, this would depend on the speed of your WAN links and the
amount of required (i.e. servers) SAP traffic. Using IPX/RIP, it takes 480 bytes every
60 seconds to advertise 7 SAP services.  If you have fast links and a small amount of
required SAP traffic then implementing IPX EIGRP might be unnecessary. If on the other
hand you have lots of required SAP traffic I would definitely implement IPX EIGRP.  If
you do setup it up, don't forget to disable IPX/RIP for the WAN interfaces. For
example:

Router A
-------------------
ipx routing