Also, if the strong magnetic field persists begin by levitating small
objects such as 2500s, 1620s, etc.  If successful, try bigger items like
the 7500s, 12000s, Junipers, etc.  If successful, I highly recommend you
check in with Professor X for professional counseling and strenuous
training in order to better control your new found mutant abilities without
bringing harm to yourself and/or others.  ;-)

P.S. Say 'Hi' to Kitty Pryde for me.  I've still a crush on her.

Thank you,
Raul De La Garza III
CCNA NNCSS MCSE CNE
Senior Network Engineer
EmCare Incorporated
Work 214.712.2085
Mobile 817.991.7889
FAX 214.712.2444
Pager 877.270.9755
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly. ? G.K. Chesterton

                    "Sam LI"

                    <samli@wafersy        To:     "McCallum, Robert"

                    stems.com>            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,

                    Sent by:              "'Ramesh c'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,

                    nobody@groupst        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    udy.com               cc:

                                          Subject:     Re: CRC error

                    10/23/2000

                    01:35 PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Sam LI"

try the loop back test first
Is there any strong magnetic field aroud you, check the CSU/DSU too
Sam LI