Hello:

The PIX allows by default, everything going from a higher security level,
(Inside=100, DMZ=50, Outside=0), to a lower security. Unless you have
changed
this then your outbound packets are probably fine but when that one external
address tries to respond to the internal address on a high port# it can't.
If this is the case make sure you have a conduit allowing access from the
external address to the internal address on whatever port the application
requires.

Regards
Bob G

E580CB8FBC72D211A94A00A0C9B57292020A503C@EXCHANGE_SERVER">news:E580CB8FBC72D211A94A00A0C9B57292020A503C@EXCHANGE_SERVER...