Hey group,
         I think we should all give Priscilla a hand on this response. That
has got to be the best "design" related response I have seen on this list
since I joined about a year ago. She truly did give the tops/downs of Network
Design in this one. Beautiful work Priscilla...I applaud you,

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA, CCDA, 1/4-NP
<A HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

     "If you need luck, apparently you're not prepared...Go study!"

  ~Mark Zabludovsky~