I was just reading that last night, but I did not retain everything, and
cannot give you your answer with confidence I'm correct. I can help you to
find this information. This information can be found in the Ciscopress book
it is really quite thin maybe a half inch thick and it has a purple top
portion of the binding saying CCIE in black. The book is named Inside Cisco
IOS. Check it out.