From: David Visick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 2:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: (OT)book on 802.11b(wireless ethernet) recommendation

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the semi-off topic question but I'm curious if anyone has
had good experiences with books on ethernet(technical explanations,
analysis) and more specifically the 802.11b wireless ethernet standard.
I've taken a look at the O'Reilly book... looks promising but I thought I'd
ask the newsgroup to see what experiences people have had.

Thanks in advance,

David - CCNA