I hear that it is a great class, as long as you don't mind working with a
half rack (3 routers) and no token ring... Oh, and if you don't understand
something that is presented I hope you don't expect to have it explained...

This is what I have heard from those who have actually taken the course. I
have not done so myself - there are better ways to spend that kind of $$$
(IMNSHO).