In the ECP-1 course the number of routers in each rack is seven.  Token
ring is included on routers and also on 3920 TR switch.  ATM and voice
also included.  Explanations are always given as is individual help if
student didn't understand the way a topic was presented.  Where did you
get your bad info?

Fred