Hi Group,

I just came from the switching exam and I passed with 866. Thanks to all
of you who gave previous feedback on the exam and to the whole group for
making this happen. The exam was a tricky one. Lot of analysis needed to
answer. even though I studied the exam cram book, I would suggest to study
the Cisco press book by Karen Webb as many times as you can before you
take the exam. Questions from every chapter in the book will appear.
No ATM questions and I had only one fill in the blank qustion where you
type the command. Not many product specific questions. I enjoyed it and I
expected the exam to be that way. So, cisco never disapoints you ;-)
Now onto BCRAN, before that, looking forward for a good weekend in the Bay
area..:-)

Dinesh
CCNA, 0.5CCNP.