No, Inverse arp at the hub is still active.  Since there is a frame map
statement on the spokes, I expect that inverse arp would be disabled for the
protocol (IP) and the dlci as Cisco's documentation states.  Caslow's book
shows that the spoke router would lose the dynamic maps.

On the other hand.... the hub has no idea of the spoke's map statement...
and will still send its info down the serial line.... the spoke router will
hear the info and associate the IP with the dlci.   This is the only
rationalization I have as to why the spoke router still gets the dynamic
info.

Ed

0D7A05A19CE4D211BD050008C7330FE71F4399@CCUPDC">news:0D7A05A19CE4D211BD050008C7330FE71F4399@CCUPDC...