From: Robert Padjen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 5:18 PM
To: Omer Ehsan Dar; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CID Help needed

With bias I will recommend the Sybex text. ;)
Priscilla's book is very good but is not a study guide
- it is a solid reference and she is a good writer.
She developed most of the CID materials for Cisco. My
book is about 60% test prep to the exam and 40% today
- note that the test is very old and somewhat dated. I
have a number of very nice reviews on Amazon as well,
including Priscilla's kind words.

--- Omer Ehsan Dar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
> I am appearing for my CID exam next week. I am
> studying from the cisco
> press book which I have heard does not cover all the
> topics from the
> exam point of view. Any input will be helpful.
> thanks.
> Omer Ehsan Dar

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====