Hi, Charles,

As usual, you reek of brilliance, and as usual, you have to respond to your
own post since no one else has.

This is an overly simplistic guideline, as it does not  include factors such
as memory:  a 7xxx router with 4MB memory won't be as effective as a 3xxx
with 128MB.    Also, running other routing protocols and redistribution,
distribution lists, access lists, static routes, etc.  may also influence
this up/down the scale.

Otherwise, a good start... why haven't you gotten your CCIE yet if you are
so smart?

Flames to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HTH,

Charles

8t9ukm$ba0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8t9ukm$ba0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...