What do you mean "eliminate them"??
If you are receiving BECNs from your network that means that PVC is
experiencing congestion. It's not a router problem, it's a traffic problem.
If your traffic pattern is bursty then implement traffic shaping.  If your
traffic pattern is sustained, such as constant file transfers, then get more
CIR or consider a point-to-point circuit instead of frame relay.

Mike Balistreri