On Sun, 29 Oct 2000, Austin wrote:

> I am configuring 2 sub-interfaces on the router. One subinterface for the
> connection to router1 and 1 subinterface for the connection to router2 and
> router3. I will not be configuring subinterfaces on router1, router2 and
> router3.
> Hope this gives you some more information and it is a Frame Relay
> environment yes. You guys rock!

Yes this is fine.  The best way to answer these questions is to just try
it........you usually learn alot doing it.

It is perfectly fine to use a subinterface on router 1 (in point to
multipoint) to talk to an interface on routers 2 and 3 (not
subinterface).  The fact you are using subinterfaces or not using sub
interfaces is trasparent to the distant end.

Brian