Austin,

This response is in a bit more detail than the others but I think it's
worth it.

As another option you can also specify multiple dlci's and still use the
"frame-relay interface-dlci xxx" -- once for each dlci.  This will allow
you to continue to use dynamic mapping vice static map statements.  The
"hub router's" subinterface which communicates with the others would be
multipoint and the "spoke" subinterfaces would be point-to-point.

To try this example, you can use a router to act as a frame relay switch
with 3 other routers hanging off--the "frame-relay route" commands on
the frame-switch (a 4500 in this case) would look like this:

hostname FrameSwitch
!
int s0  ! Spoke A hangs off here
frame-relay route 100 interface s2 200
!
int s1  ! Spoke B hangs off here
frame-relay route 300 interface s2 400
!
int s2  ! "Hub router C" with point-to-miltipoint sub-int
!
frame-relay route 200 interface s0 100
frame-relay route 400 interface s1 300

! Note there's a frame route to AND from each dlci--also keep in mind
using a router as a frame relay switch is a practice for a lab
enviornment.
!
! interface commands and the result of a sh frame-relay map on the hub
router:
!
interface Serial0.3 multipoint
 ip address 172.0.5.1 255.255.255.0
 frame-relay interface-dlci 200
 frame-relay interface-dlci 400
!
Serial0.3 (up): ip 172.0.5.2 dlci 200(0x1F7,0x7C70), dynamic,
              broadcast,, status defined, active
Serial0.3 (up): ip 172.0.5.3 dlci 400(0x1F6,0x7C60), dynamic,
              broadcast,, status defined, active
!
!interface commands and sh frame-relay map on the Spoke A
!
interface Serial1.3 point-to-point
 ip address 172.0.5.2 255.255.255.0
 frame-relay interface-dlci 100
!
sh fr map
Serial1.3 (up): point-to-point dlci, dlci 100(0x1F5,0x7C50), broadcast
          status defined, active
!
!interface commands and sh frame-relay map on Spoke B
!
interface Serial0.3 point-to-point
 ip address 172.0.5.3 255.255.255.0
 frame-relay interface-dlci 300
!
sh fr map
Serial0.3 (up): point-to-point dlci, dlci 300(0x1F4,0x7C40), broadcast
          status defined, active

I hand jammed some of these commands but I have working lab configs if
you're sincerely interested.  The best description of just about all
frame-relay options known to man is in Caslow's book "Cisco
Certification: Bridges, Routers and Switches for CCIEs.  If you're
working with frame I hihgly recommend reading this book whether or not
being a CCIE is on your list of "things-to-do" or not.  Also the Cisco
docs have some great examples you can work after reading the clear
explanations by Caslow. Hope this helps...Aloha,  Frank