From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf Of
Tai Ngo
Sent:   Monday, October 30, 2000 2:29 PM
To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject:        Cisco 2511 console server and Sun boxes

Hi there,

Currently I have a Cisco 2511 as a console server connected to some Sun
Solaris boxes.  I can telnet to the sun boxes via my Cisco. but can't issue
a break sequence to the Solaris box.  On a non Cisco console server, I would
type "shft escape b" to issue a break sequence but that doesn't seem to
work.   If I try to hit the Cntl Shft 6 x key, it breaks me out of the Cisco
box.  I want to be able to issue the break key to the Sun box.  Any ideas on
what I need to change on my router configuration?

Thanks!