----Original Message Follows----
From: "javed kadri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Need Advice
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:45:39 GMT

Dear Friends,

Lemme introduce myself briefly....
I am from a non technical background and would like to get into
networking world...I have already started taking some networking courses in
UCSC-ext...

All i wanted to know is it possible fr a non technical guy like me to make
it to the networking world...and if the answer is yes then...
what should be my plan of Action...

Please Advice...
Thx
Javed