Hi Group,

Anybody heard about Endless BGP Convergence Problem in Cisco IOS
Software Releases.  I am multihomed to two ISP.  My two routers speak to each other
with
iBGP.  And one of my routeur, that is version Version 12.1(1)E3, EARLY DEPLOYMENT
RELEASE SOFTWARE, kept receiving BGP UPDATE from its iBGP peer at every 60 seconds.  I
have all the symptoms described in the document below, but I don't accept MED and I
don't have route reflector neither do I have confederation...I only have two router, I
don't need route reflector or confederation...do I?

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/770/fn12942.html