----- Original Message -----
From: Hans Schimek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2000 10:56 AM

i previously wrote about my problem concerning IDSN calls which
got disconnected automatically.
the reason why i would need this connection is -
my cisco 2504 does not boot with the 2 serial
interfaces which are on it. only with the
BRI and TokenRing Interface.
that`s -because i did a software update !
now i would like to download the old image
from a tftp-server. i need about 6 MB but
the call disconnects after about 4 MB.

can anyone give me an advice ?
( i do not have a token ring device !!)

Hans Schimek