I have been infected with the buzzwrod virus.  My boss wants me to implement
ever three letter acronym that I can find.  Here is what he wants:

I have a T1 with UUnet and a T1 with BBN.  He wants those setup with
BGP but the routes weighted (huh) so that UUnet is the primary.  After
that he wants a VPN installed using IOS on the routers that not only
checks for username/password via Radius but also checks for certificates.
AHHH - A cert server is needed.  Next step - He wants a a proxy server
running squid on BSD (don't think so) so that the whole LAN can be NAT.

So the question is:

How the hell am I going to VPN with a NAT server between the LAN and
the VPN enabled routers?  Also, how am I going to weigh the routes so
that one connection is chosen over the other.

Feedback from the peanut gallery would be appreciated.