I have a dilema with my ipx environment.  The following is a diagram and a
description of it.

aaa ------|                             | ----- iii
bbb ------|       S0            S1      | ----- hhh
ccc ------|----RtrA --- fff --- RtrB ---| ----- ggg
ddd ------|   1.1.1.1          1.1.1.2  | ----- jjj
eee ------|                             | ----- kkk

RIP                                     EIGRP 47

IPX Network aaa, bbb, ccc, ddd, eee are attached to the left network which
is RtrA.  IPX network iii, hhh, ggg, jjj, kkk are attached to the right
network which is RtrB.  The left network (RtrA) and the right network (RtrB)
are joined using IPX network fff.  There is full IP capability everywhere in
the left network and the right network.  I'm connecting ipx from the left
network to the right network via a tunnel.  However currently RIP is on the
left network and EIGRP 47 is on the right network.  What I'm trying to
acocmplish is for ipx network aaa and bbb on the left side to be able to see
all ipx network (iii, hhh, ggg, jjj, kkk) on the right side and vice versa.
At the same time I don't want network (ccc, ddd, eee) to be in EIGRP 47.  I
want to enable EIGRP 47 on the left side such that any ipx servers on aaa
and bbb will be able to see all ipx servers on the entire right network.  At
the same time, I want all ipx servers on all ipx networks on the left
network to be able to see any other server on the left network.  I have the
following config

RtrA:
-----

ipx routing

tunnel 0
no ip address
ipx network fff
tunnel source S0
tunnel destination 1.1.1.2

Serial 0
ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.0

ipx router eigrp 47
network aaa
network bbb
network fff

ipx router rip
no network fff

RtrB:
-----

ipx routing

tunnel 0
no ip address
ipx network fff
tunnel source S1
tunnel destination 1.1.1.1

Serial 1
ip address 1.1.1.2 255.255.255.0

ipx router eigrp 47
network iii
network hhh
network jjj
network ggg
network kkk
network fff

Can anyone help me with this and let me know if this is the right way to do
it and if not what is the right way. How can I accomplish what I wan to
accomplish in my description and diagram above.

Also if RIP and EIGRP are running on the same router, will they
automatically redistribute to each other?

Basically, I wan to keep the left and right network separate but at the same
time for some ipx servers on the left network to be able to see and access
ipx servers on the right network and vice versa.

Thank you.