Dear All,
Hi!
I have setup 2511 as Terminal Server, with the Octal RJ-45 cables connected to
Console port of 4 2500 Routers. During a day the reverse Telnet works fine,
but when I try to Telnet on next day morning, it says " CONNECTION REFUSED",
What can be the Problem & solution?

It works fine after Rebooting the Terminal Server.
Your help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance...Have a nice weekend.
Regards
MK