Hi all,

I have a problem on a Cisco 2511 router. I use this router for lab practice.
When the router is booted and while connected via the console port of
Windows 95, I get a screen full of squares!!!The baud rate is 9600. The
Ctrl-break is not working. Is the problem from the Hyper Terminal software
or from the router. The router was running well before. I was playing with
the configuration register. The last setting I used was 0x2102. after that I
started getting this screen output.
How can I get therouter to display a meaningful output?
Is there a way to find out if the baud rate was changed?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards

Adia