Cisco has the following books on the CCIE Design Recommended reading list:
Enhanced IP Services for Cisco Networks (Lee, Cisco Press)
Cisco CCIE Fundamentals: Network Design and Case Studies (Cisco Press)
CCIE Professional Development : Advanced IP Network Design
(White/Retana/Slice, Cisco Press)
Designing Campus Networks (Quinn-Andry and Haller, Cisco Press)
Top-Down Network Design (Oppenheimer, Cisco Press)

They do not list the primary book that people swear by for the CCIE R&S,
TCP/IP Routing by Jeff Doyle. I assume that this books is focused more on
configuration than design. Unless someone can advise me otherwise I am going
to read the books on the list and not read TCP/IP Routing. I already have my
CCNP and CCDP so I assume that Network Design and Case Studies along with
Enhanced IP Services and Advanced IP Network Design will prepare me for the
CCIE Design. I would appreciate any comments or suggestions on how to
prepare for the CCIE Design.

Bruce
[EMAIL PROTECTED]