Keep those free offers coming,

"At Cisco Systems, we believe that the key to better
communication begins with listening to our customers'
unique networking needs.

That's why we're asking you to take a few moments today
to visit http://www.cisco.com/offer/listening/V596-100-9J
and complete our brief networking survey. Your feedback
is confidential and will help us deliver more relevant
information about Cisco products and solutions.

And if you respond by December 15, 2000, we'll send
you a FREE desk and travel alarm clock as a thank-you
for your valuable time and feedback.

Sincerely,
Cisco Systems, Inc."

Irving Weiss CCNP, MCSE, CNE

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan & Co. Incorporated, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.