Oh, I'm worse.  I put the company that I'm filling out the info for as the
dept, such as:

Cisco Spamology Dept.

or

MCP Magazine Propaganda Spam Dept.

or

Network Solutions Spamming Network

I get so much spam from so many sources.  I also love using plussed email
addresses, such as:
jroysdon+microsoft@<my personal domain snipped here>.net

It won't work for many free email accounts (like hotmail), but it works with
sendmail, etc.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNA, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+