You know those blue ribbon console cables you get with a new router?  Look
at its pin out, it's a rolled cable.  This is exactly what you need to do to
the cables you have to make them work in the console port.   I'd just use an
8 pin modular splice and a blue console cable added onto the end of the
cable you already have.

Rodgers Moore

8ubmb4$7a9$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8ubmb4$7a9$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...