I have been a fly on the wall for some time. I have been able to find the
answers to most of my questions from the archives or current threads, but
this one has me stumped.

I have had my CCNA for about a year and just recently passed the DCN test.
keeping in mind I wish to complete CCNP/DP certifications, my questions is
as follows.

Should I sit the CID test and get that out of the way while the DCN info is
fresh, or should I take the core tests to prepare for the CID?
I'm leaning towards CID, but would like feedback from those who have been
there.

TIA,
Mike