From: Priscilla Oppenheimer
To: Mike McDaniel; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11/9/00 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: CID or Core Tests?

CID isn't much like DCN. CID expects advanced technology expertise,
especially in legacy protocols. CID does not have any case studies and
only
a few "methodology" questions. It mostly has strangely-worded questions
about Cisco solutions to problems network engineers face when growing
and
enhancing enterprise networks.

Bottom line: I think it would be hard to pass CID if you don't have the
knowledge to pass the other core CCDP tests. Also, if you wait on CID,
maybe you'll be able to take a test that isn't ancient. I haven't heard
that Cisco is updating CID, but I would think that they must be.

Priscilla