Here is the catch. Basically you will get a book in the mail every so often,
and get billed for it including S/H.  I had joined a CD club a couple of
years back with the "free" CD's.  Well, the S/H was billed for EACH CD and
was almost as much as the CD's would have cost me in the store, and they
will keep coming.  You will need to notify them EACH AND EVERY TIME that you
don't want their "featured selection".  Is it a good deal?  Maybe.  Depends
on how much you think you will be saving. I can guarantee you that their
"featured selection" will most likely not be what you are interested in.
IMNSHO.

How does the club work?
You'll receive our free club magazine about every 3 weeks, up to 18 times a
year, featuring a Main Selection for the club along with a dated reply card.
Choose from the current Main and Alternate Selections, or from a selection
of recently offered titles.
NOTE:--> If you want the Main Selection, do nothing, and it will be sent to
you automatically. If you prefer another selection, or no book at all,
simply indicate your choice on the dated reply card included in the
Announcement and return it by the date specified. You can do it through the
mail, or right here, online! A shipping-and-handling charge (and sales tax,
where applicable) is added to each shipment. <--: END NOTE

Carl Mirsky
CCNP, MCSE, SCSA