From: Nodir Nazarov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 10:40 AM
To: Carl Mirsky
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: 4 books for $6 - check it out.

Well, like in any club ;) Since I buy about 1-2 computer book a month
anyway, I found it as a good deal. You're right, if you don't plan to get
books later on - it's just not worth it. Terms & Conditions don't specify
how long you are obligated to be in the "club"..

Thanks for comments !

Nodir

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Carl Mirsky wrote:

> Here is the catch. Basically you will get a book in the mail every so
often,
> and get billed for it including S/H.  I had joined a CD club a couple of
> years back with the "free" CD's.  Well, the S/H was billed for EACH CD and
> was almost as much as the CD's would have cost me in the store, and they
> will keep coming.  You will need to notify them EACH AND EVERY TIME that
you
> don't want their "featured selection".  Is it a good deal?  Maybe.
Depends