By default all outbound traffic is allowed unless specifically denied. My
first post assumed that someone else may have configured the PIX and that it
might be denying traffic. To verify if that might be true I showed how it
could be done. If you are the only person configuring that PIX then you
don't need to worry about the point that I made.

Do you have any other PCs behind the PIX that are using static translations
and are working? Is there an internal router? Can internal users access your
server?