Reply in-line.

Rodgers Moore

"Amit Gupta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Need some help in configuring VoIP
> I am testing the loopback connectivity between my
> router and EPABX by dialing a local extension number.
>
> As Soon as I dial the seizing code I get connected to
> the router.
> When I dial the destination pattern my call gets
> transferred to the router,s next port

Right here.  Do you hear PBX dial-tone?  When you dial the first digit does
dial-tone go away?

Also at this point you should do a "show voice calls", "show voice dps".
What is the state of all of the ports & dsp's?  Does everything look good?

90% of the time I see this problem it is incomplete or incorrect PBX
programming.
9% its that the PBX set for 2 wire and router 4 wire, or the reverse, or
incorrect wiring in a 4 wire config.  (Cisco was putting out incorrect
wiring diagrams for E&M 4 wire a year ago.  I assume that it's been fixed, I
reported it to TAC)
Low volume level, the PBX can't hear the DTMF digits.
PBX is made by NEC or Lucent.  Both are rather picky about DTMF frequency
accuracy and volume.  To test, change the codec to G.711 on the ports so
that no compression is being used.  Or turn on local call compression
bypass.  This way the PBX's DTMF just passes through unmolested back to
itself.